Monday through Friday
Our Blue Group
- Childcare hours are from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, with time added for drop-off and pickup
- }Preschool Education included from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
A minimum of 18 hours a week is required to enroll
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Students are at the table for their teacher guided lesson, and “paper” work.
Because the first day of school can be stressful for students, parents, and teachers we have a few tips to help make the day run a little smoother.
- ^Use the Open House to get as comfortable as possible with the school. Ask any questions, take as many pictures, and walk around as much as possible! This will help with keeping the drop off short.
- ^Keep drop off SHORT. Try your best to say your goodbyes in the car, and once you’re in the school keep it to just a short hug.
- ^If your schild does become upset at you leaving, the teacher will handle the situation gently. If the situation worsens we will call you. I know it’s hard to leave your child upset, but consistency is key!
- ^Please do not remove your child from the class without talking to teacher first. We want to avoid creating a habit of crying to get out of class.
Try and remember these tips throughout the entire year, as we may continue to experience “hard days”. Ultimately, we all share the same goal in having a successful school year full of learning!