3 year old
Our Yellow Group
- Monday & Wednesday / 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- }Tuesday & Thursday / 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
4 year old
Our Green Group
- AM Class: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday / 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- }PM Class: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday / 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Because the first day of school can be stressful for students, parents, and teachers we have a few tips to help make the day run a little smoother.
- ^Use the Open House to get as comfortable as possible with the school. Ask any questions, take as many pictures, and walk around as much as possible! This will help with keeping the drop off short.
- ^Keep drop off SHORT. Try your best to say your goodbyes in the car, and once you’re in the school keep it to just a short hug.
- ^If your child does become upset at you leaving, the teacher will handle the situation gently. If the situation worsens we will call you. I know it’s hard to leave your child upset, but consistency is key!
- ^Please do not remove your child from the class without talking to teacher first. We want to avoid creating a habit of crying to get out of class.
Try and remember these tips throughout the entire year, as we may continue to experience “hard days”. Ultimately, we all share the same goal in having a successful school year full of learning!